Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Price is Right Show Update

Well.., this is where I have to burst everyone's bubble on Facebook that my younger brother Jordan and I did not make it on stage at The Price is Right Show. Pretty realistic photo though.. This photo was taken prior to the show on a green screen and they let you decide which background you want. We both decided to do a group photo in front of the wheel and sport the dual "Shooter McGavin" pose. As soon as we got a copy of the photo back I took a photo of it on my cell phone and uploaded it to Facebook to joke with my wife Michele. Of course I fooled her, but, I also got a lot of classic comments and messages from friends & family thinking we really made it up on stage. So, Jordan and I both decided why ruin the fun for the day...
I could literally write pages of the overall experience from yesterday, but, I will spare you all the details. Go and experience the daytime adventure for yourself and you will know exactly what we went through. Here is the link for anyone really interested. The Price is Right - Tickets

All in all I had a good time and it was cool to hang out with the younger brother for the day. In all honesty the photo was the best part of the day for me. In years to come this will definitely be an awesome photo to look back on.
Our Price is Right episode is going to air 4.5.2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment