Tuesday, March 29, 2011

JR: "Inside Out" - Project Video

JR-Art

This video was sent to me by my wife Michele and I thought I would share for those who have not seen this yet. Very impressive to see what some can do with photography & art. Be sure to watch the video all the way to the end. Very cool to see the size and scale of some of these prints and how he assembles and uses them. Putting the religion & politics aside I do appreciate the size and magnitude of the artwork and how it is presented.
JR is a french street artist and is trying to unite people with a global art project. The project is called "Inside Out", which focuses on bringing communities together in the form of art. JR worked with TED who awarded him the 2011 prize for the project and Huge, which designed the website for the project. For more information and to see more work of JR check out his website.


No comments:

Post a Comment