Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stock Photography Update

I've been busy the past few weeks working on my Stock photography portfolio which has been fun. It has been truly interesting doing all the research on what stock sites look for in your work and what they actually accept. As of today I have been accepted to 9 different stock agencies and hands downs the only one that provides me results is Shutterstock.
136 of my images have been sold through Shutterstock and below are a few of my top downloads.
This has been mentioned before that this is not going to get me rich overnight, but, there is a lot of potential in this and I learn quite a bit along the way. If you are constantly shooting you are constantly learning, (maybe just my philosophy..). I've made a goal to try and get 25 images approved per week and slowly build up my portfolio.
We will give the other sites another few weeks to see if we get any results before I give you another update. I will follow up with a detailed critique of their site and pros & cons of each site I have used.








Photographers interested in submitting images to Shutterstock please use my referral link.
http://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=628330

No comments:

Post a Comment