Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kirstin & Todd's Wedding Orfilia Winery 7.31.2010

Just finished photographing Kirstin & Todd's beautiful wedding which was held at the Orfilia Winery in Escondido, CA.
Stay tuned for some more images from this wedding, I will post more as soon I have them touched up.
Wanted to post this one image and express how much I love what I do. Of course I had to come home and immediately work on at least one image...
Working with such a wonderful couple like Kirstin & Todd surrounded by their family & friends was very cool to be a part of. I would like to thank the both of them for allowing me to be a part of their special day. Best wishes to you both and have a good time in Hawaii!

Special thanks to Greg Davidson for assisting me on this wedding today, you did a great job.


1 comment:

  1. Joe, you are amazing! Love the first picture and can't wait to see more. Just watching you in action I know the photography is going to be magnificent. Thought I'd also express how happy Kirstin was with you and your manor as well as professionalism. Photographers get to show up in the last hour before the big moment which can be the most hectic hour of the entire day and after you came to the bridal room you really made Kirstin feel happy, relaxed, and ready to get the show on the road. Thanks for being so wonderful, artistic, creative and easy to work with. You are the type of photographer that makes people feel like you aren't even there. Lastly, your assistant was also fantastic. He looked like he loved what he was doing and always had a nice big smile. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete