Monday, August 16, 2010

Birthday Cake & Actions

Celebrated my sister-in-law Damaris's birthday the other day and I think her baby daughter Dina had a splendid time as well. After a great dinner we had some chocolate trifle cake which was unbelievably good. Pretty sure I could have finished off the whole cake myself...
Before dinner Michele and I tried to keep up with baby Dina as she crawled from room to room as I tried to snap a few images. Below are a few images from the birthday party.

Decided to mess around with a few different actions on these images. Finally decided on using "Old School Fast ", by Totally Rad Actions. Actions are used by photographers to put an effect on a single image or perform a repetitive task on multiple files. For those who have no clue what actions are, follow this link to give yourself a better understanding, Peachpit Articles.
Totally Rad actions and a few other companies have given me the tools to speed up my work flow and put artistic effects on my images when needed.







No comments:

Post a Comment