Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BlueBloodRed CD Cover - "Fill the Void"

Just finished assembling a C.D. cover for a local band called BlueBloodRed. My older brother Jeff is in the band and plays bass guitar and they are releasing a C.D. in the near future. Jeff stopped by today to go over the final layout, font and a few other details. I'm extremely proud of my brother Jeff for moving forward with his music and passion. Jeff has released a handful of C.D.'s in the past, but, I have a feeling this work of art is going to have a lot more meaning behind it.
Not just saying this because he is my brother, but, I think Jeff is musical genius and he will eventually do something big with music. He has truly inspired me over the years and has helped me tremendously to pursue my goal of playing guitar.
As soon as the C.D. is released I will post a link to where it can be purchased or heard and do a little write up about the entire band.



http://www.myspace.com/bluebloodred
Check out, "The Rain Song" on their myspace page. 5th song down. Just me, but, I dig the simplicity in the guitars.

No comments:

Post a Comment