Sunday, May 2, 2010

Walk Around the Yard in Ramona

Michele and I were asked to house sit at her mother's house over the weekend and I got there early Friday. Showed up and I don't think the housekeeper was expecting me, she was wondering who I was for the first few minutes. After explaining to her that I was Dina's son-in-law we had a good conversation. Very interesting conversation about her first marriage and second. She told me her first husband liked cheeseburgers and she didn't. And he liked bread over her choice of tortillas. I suppose opposites don't always attract...
Thought I would stay out of her way while I waited for Michele to get there, so, I grabbed the camera of course. Took a walk around the border of the property just to kill some time and get some vegetative stock images for future projects. Below are a few images from my walk around the yard.



Cody (A.K.A. Code Man)










Midori living the rough life.

No comments:

Post a Comment