Monday, May 3, 2010

Sophia - Final Images

Just got the final images back from one of my re-touchers today for Sophia. Out of these 4 images Sopia is going to choose one for her iTunes cover and add the rest to her C.D. layout.
To see the before and after of these images zoomed in to 100-200% is quite impressive. The detail that goes into re-touching is a lot of work and it pays off in the end. I highly recommend paying a few extra dollars to have a very nice image re-touched to make it look it's absolute best. I don't knock my Photo Shop skills at all, but, some folks are truly amazing at what they do in Photo Shop. Looking forward to seeing Sophia finished product and also hearing some of her tunes.
All images by Joe Hamilton Photography
Photo Retouching by: http://www.yoyodigital.com/
Tell Kelli I referred you if you hit her up for her services.




No comments:

Post a Comment