Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beverly Hills Birthday Party

Photographed a birthday party up in Beverly Hills, CA over the weekend. Actually left Oceanside three and half hours prior to the event thinking this would give me plenty of time before to set up. Of course not.., L.A. always has surprises for you. Showed up at the exact scheduled time, so everything worked out in the end. Got just a little stressed out there for a minute.. Next time I will give myself 5 hours....
Shawn & Caroline the hosts of the party threw a very nice gathering and had all their family & friends attend. I was very impressed with huge selection of fruits & desserts set up on the dining room table. Must have taken over 100+ details shots of all the selections. My favorite had to have been a tray full of mini bavarian cakes. I would have accepted some of those as partial payment..
All in all looks as though everyone had a really good time and I hope they enjoy the images. Below are a handful of images from the event.








No comments:

Post a Comment