Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sound Stage Social Mixer

Come on out this Saturday February 20th for a night of music, art & wine. If you are interested in going please send me an email and I can forward you the Evite.

Music by Paulina, LoProbi & Paul Beyl & Friends. Art work by Joe Hamilton.
$5.00 Donation to sample some of Paul Beyl's family wine while enjoying the music & art. For any artist or musicians interested in a future event come on out and talk with Paul and check out the venue.

Paulina - Local up and coming star with an amazing voice will be performing a few of her songs on piano. Just photographed her for her new iTunes album and thought this venue would be some good exposure.

LoProbi - Myself and my brother Jeff have played a few shows under the name LoProbi, but, have always played with a full band behind us. Saturday we will be playing a handful of our songs all on acoustic. With Jeff and Becky having their baby soon, this could be the last show I play with Jeff so come on out and enjoy.

Paul Beyl & Friends - Paul Beyl will be showing off his skills on piano and guitar with a few friends of his. Paul is the host of this event and I would like to thank him for putting this together.

Art Work - 4 of my Guitar Sculptures and a few photographs will be on display and for purchase the night of he event. A 25% discount off my sale price will be given for that night only on my artwork.

All are welcome, but, limited space. So R.S.V.P. if you are planning on attending. Mom’s & Dad's it is o.k. to bring the little ones.

For further information do not hesitate to send me an email.

Sincerely,

Joe

(858) 414-9669
joe@joehamiltonphotography.com



















No comments:

Post a Comment