Saturday, February 27, 2010

Music & White Chocolate Butterceam

Well..., Michele and I have decided on our DJ & Baker for our wedding.
Two more things to knock off the list!
We just met up Vynce Pham who is a very well known wedding DJ in southern California, specifically San Diego. He was referred to Michele & I by our wedding planner and after meeting with him we knew he was a good fit. If your looking for the perfect DJ for your wedding or event check out Vynce's website or send him an email.

Michele had a girls day out with her Mom & Aunt doing some cake tasting for our wedding cake. Unfortunately I could not make it because I had to meet up with a potential bride & groom, but, Michele brought some home. The girls had an appointment with Sweet Cheeks Baking to sample a various amount of cake, fillings & frostings. They were nice enough to send home a sample pack for me to sample. With a nice cold glass of milk and an assortment of goodness in front of me, I enjoyed every single crumb. Group consensus was on the Red Velvet with cream cheese filling and white chocolate buttercream frosting. After reading that sentence again, I want a full slice right now.

website:
http://www.musicphreek.com/
email:
vyncep@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment