Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday night at Sound Stage

A sincere thank you to everyone who attended last nights event at Sound Stage. I thought it was a great turn out and a good mix of family & friends. Special thanks to Paul Beyl for hosting the event and supporting the music & arts community.
Paulina, a local young up and coming musician performed first and did an awesome job. With a unique voice like hers she truly has a future with singing in front of her. Below is a link to check out more of her work.
My brother Jeff & I performed second and played 8 original songs all on acoustic. I can't thank Jeff enough for getting me to where I am with playing guitar.
Paul Beyl performed last and he decided to do a solo performance on acoustic. Paul has a great way of changing up his style from song to song. Must say I really liked his last song which had a rap vibe to it.
Stay tuned for future events with Sound Stage on Facebook.
All images by Joe Hamilton Photography. Image of Jeff & I was taken by my younger brother Jordan. Thanks Jordan!









No comments:

Post a Comment