Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Launching New Website - Coming Soon



I've been in the process of creating a new website for Joe Hamilton Photography which I am really excited about launching. After plenty of research on the net I decided to choose LiveBooks to create my new website. LiveBooks provides pre-designed and customized websites for creative professionals and makes every step from start to finish very easy. Currently I am using SmugMug which did the job, but..., a whole lot of frustration along the way. With SmugMug, it literally took me months to get the site to where I thought it looked reasonably presentable. I was honestly amazed to where I actually got with making the site.
Using LiveBooks I've been able to assemble a great looking website in under a week with absolutely no headaches at all. Just a few more tweaks to the site and I should be ready to launch sometime this week. Once I go live I will send out a link for your viewing pleasure. Feedback and comments are highly welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment