Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kara + Matt - Engagement Photos

Photographed Kara & Matt the other day for their engagement photos. We spent a few hours up at Kara's parents beautiful home and got some pretty cool photos. I'm photographing their wedding later on this year in May which I am really looking forward to. The wedding is going to be held at The Golf Club of California in Fallbrook, California. We split the photo shoot up between using natural light and using some flashes. For the first few images I set up my Speedotron lights, two umbrellas camera left & right. Tucked the two lights right behind the pillars and cruised over to the other side of the pool and triggered the flashes via Pocket Wizards. Next we killed some time getting some natural light images before we set up a few shots for sundown. I especially liked the pool images we got with their reflection in the water, definitely a few of my favorite images.
Stayed tuned for their wedding images in May.










No comments:

Post a Comment