Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Photoshopping Pups

Asked a few friends of mine with dogs to pose for some images so I could try out a couple lighting set ups. Also wanted to just get out and shoot and add a few images with dogs in them to my portfolio. Below are a couple of the images I thought I would share from two of the shoots. The first image was actually shot in my driveway and I superimposed the subjects onto another backdrop. The overall goal for this image was to try out a drop shadow technique and layer one image over another. I'm far from being a Photoshop expert, but, practice makes perfect you could say. For the second image I just wanted to try a few new recipes using Totally Rad Actions.
For more information on actions click on the link above or search the internet for Photoshop Actions.
Thanks again to everyone involved and hope you dig your images.


No comments:

Post a Comment