Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years with Family in Lake Arrowhead

Haven't posted for a few weeks now due to the holidays and ramping up for 2011. So, I thought I would start off the first post of 2011 with a trip my family and I took up to Lake Arrowhead, California for New Years. It was honestly quite nice to get out of dodge for a few days and enjoy some time with the family. Michele and I were not able to get the whole family up there this year, but, it was cool to have my folks, oldest brother and his wife & kids come along.
This trip brought back a lot of memories of my childhood growing up in Canada and I wished my other brothers could have been there to enjoy it as well.
To me Christmas isn't Christmas without the snow, that's just me though. I suppose it is just a "tad" nicer to be able to drive home to the San Diego weather versus living in the snow..
The little ones definitely had a great time considering this was their first trip to the snow. Overall I think everyone had a great time and it was a nice get away with the family. Truly wished we had a few extra days to stay up there.
Below are a few of the images taken on the trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment