Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sarah & Tom - Los Willows, Fallbrook, CA

Photographed Sarah & Tom's wedding out in Fallbrook at the Los Willows Estate. It was really nice to run into a lot of familiar faces from back in the day that I haven't seen in a while. Most of the folks who attended the wedding I either went to school with or were friends of the family.
Tom & Sarah's wedding went very smooth and I know they had a lot of fun.
Most memorable moment of the night for me is when Tom requested the Mission Impossible theme song for acquiring the wedding garter.
Extra special thanks to Tom & Sarah for having me photograph their wedding and engagement photos.
From the looks of Sarah at the wedding holding someone's baby, I think they will be calling me soon for maternity photos.... No rush though Tom..





















No comments:

Post a Comment