Monday, September 13, 2010

"She's My Cassette" - C.D. Release Show

Well after numerous hours of helping my younger brother Jordan and his band out, the C.D. layout for his debut album is finally finished. I'm really proud of Jordan for all his hard work and energy he has put into this project. Jordan has been playing guitar for many years now and this will be his first official C.D. to be released and I really happy for him.
His style of music may not be for everyone, but, it makes him happy and that is all that matters. I will support his cause & passion until the end.
His band is having a C.D. release party this Friday, September 17th, 2010 at the "The Cow Shed" in San Marcos, CA. Located at 502 East Mission Road, San Marcos, CA 92069.
For more information on the band check out their links below.



No comments:

Post a Comment