Friday, June 18, 2010

Joe & Michele's Vintage Engagement Session

Wanted to share a slide show I put together from our engagement photo shoot with Vaughngo Photography. Michele and I searched for quite sometime to find the right photographer for our engagement and wedding pictures. With the help from our wedding planner we were able to get in contact with Chris & Bri @ Vaughngo Photography. Chris & Bri have a very cool style about them and it truly shows in their work.
With a little planning and some perseverance Michele and I were able to accomplish our goal of capturing some beautiful vintage photos.
This video has definitely brought a tear to my eye once or twice since I finished it. It truly makes me realize how lucky I am to have Michele in my life.

I love you Michele!


Special thanks to Chris & Bri from Vaughngo Photography. All images on slide show created by Vaughngo Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment