Saturday, April 10, 2010

San Francisco Road Trip - Part II

Got back from San Francisco at 1:15 a.m. this morning with my Dad, just enough time to grab a few hours of sleep... A big thank you to my Dad who came on this trip to support what I do, and appreciate and love him for that. 8 hours there and 8 hours back, he was quite the trooper on driving I must say (I wonder where I get it?). We talked almost 90% of the time about everything from A to Z. I think my Father is a very knowledgeable man and I love to pick his brain on an assorted amount of topics. Again I thank him for making the effort to make this trip with me in such a timely fashion. We only stayed for one night because I needed to get back for Michele's Grandfather's service.
Overall the trip was great and I will sharing some images of Kim & Alan in the next couple days.

Thanks Dad!


Picture of Me & Dad at Alamo Square.


View from our hotel room on 8th Street.





No comments:

Post a Comment